Monday, December 12, 2016

What Will 2017 Bring For Your Insurance Agency?

2017 insurance strategiesThe new year is just around the corner.

Are you ready for 2017?

I don’t know about you, but for me the end of a year triggers a lot of reflection and planning.  As the year approaches it’s close I begin thinking about all of the things that I want to do better in the year to come.  The end of the year is a great time to examine what worked and what didn’t.

In addition to owning Agency Revamp I also own 2 insurance agencies. I regularly apply the techniques I teach here in my own agencies. In 2017 I plan to roll out several new marketing techniques and I’m excited to see the results.  Marketing is a constantly evolving practice and what worked yesterday won’t necessarily work tomorrow.  I encourage you all to take this opportunity to assess your overall marketing strategy and make some tweaks for the new year.  I wish you all the best of luck!

What are your agency marketing plans for 2017?

The post What Will 2017 Bring For Your Insurance Agency? appeared first on Agency Revamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment